Wednesday, April 29, 2015

May 2015!

I'm excited to announce that I will be attending a residency at the University of Windsor for the month of May.  I will be undertaking research for a new project and working out a few older pieces while I'm there.  I will also be giving a talk about my work on May 6 between 5-7pm at the School of Creative Arts (Lebel Building) Room 115.  If you're in the Windsor-Detroit area swing by and watch me fumble through public speaking.  Always good for a laugh.

Also coming up in May I will have a piece in Corey Helford Gallery's next group show "Product Displacement" which explores the invasion of the arts by advertising.   If you're in Culver City you can check out the show opening on May 23rd 7-10pm, running through to June 20th.

Lastly, a nice interview with me came out in the quarterly mens fashion publication Peter, Tom &Dave this week, and they were nice enough to send me the pages for you to read:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment